Following the NSW Government announcement of stay at home orders for the City of Sydney, we are temporarily closing our doors until further notice. Our goal is to focus internally and look after our people, then reopen restaurants safely once restrictions are lifted. Read more ➢
Applejack Loyalty App
Enhance together time with our Applejack Hospitality loyalty app.
Download the App, pay with your phone, earn points and redeem exclusive members deals and offers!
With 6 unique restaurants and bars , you can now pay for your meals and drinks at all venues without needing your wallets; all while earning yourself loyalty points. Simply order your food and drinks, show our team your number and you’re good to go!
Spend and earn points to redeem special offers across our restaurants and bars.
$1 = 10 points, the more you spend, the more you earn and the better the offers!
Hot Tip: Make sure you turn on push notifications to be the first to know about promotions, specials and one-off offers!
From FREE cocktails to birthday specials and tickets to exclusive events, you can trade your points for some amazing Applejack gifts. All you need to do is add your email or link your Facebook page and your rewards journey has already begun.
How it works:
Paying on the Applejack App is very easy. Here is how it works:
- Download the app for the App Store
- Follow the set up prompts or select ‘payment’ on the menu
- Click the red ‘Credit or Debit Card’ box to add your card. You can use the photo method or type the details in yourself
Your card is now successfully loaded into the app
Paying in venue:
- When you’re ready to pay, press the brown ‘Paying with App’ menu at the bottom of the screen
- You’ll see your number displayed
- Order as normal and tell the staff you’re ‘paying with the app’
- They’ll ask you to confirm your number and the transaction will be processed
- The amount will be debited from your card.
The app can be used at over 8 Applejack restaurants and bars throughout Sydney! To find your closest venue please click here >