From bottomless brunches hosted by fabulous Queens to Archie Rose cocktail specials and bucket loads of glitter, we can’t wait to party this Mardi Gras. Find out more >
Working for Applejack is more than a job
Not only are there a number of benefits and perks that come alongside your job, we also offer a range of activities and programs to assist in your development.
- Work with a company who value inclusivity and cultural and gender equality.
- Access to a range of learning and development activities to encourage career progression including: FREE Higher education and training courses – HR, Marketing, Business Commerce+ Many more.
- Excellent team culture & environment and the chance to be a true asset to this great team of hospitality professionals.
- Access to health and wellness programs including our Employee Assistance Program.
- Full & Part-time hours at Award winning rates (including weekend & penalty}.
- Extensive food and beverage training.
- Competitive tipping structure.
- Flexible rostering and work life balance.
- Company 20% discount when you dine/drink at any Applejack venue.
- Social outings, events, and annual Christmas party.
- In venue and companywide incentives.
Developing our people both personally and professionally is key to the success of Applejack.
Each year Applejack celebrates the achievements of its staff with an epic staff party! This year’s theme was Rio Carnival, as the team celebrated with an amazing party on The Island in Sydney Harbour.