Save The Butler ~ Overdevelopment threatens your historic Potts Point restaurant!. Find out more >

International Applicant Concierge

Work To Live With Applejack Hospitality

Craving a new energy? Seeking a work-life balance? Make the move to Australia and join Applejack Hospitality! Work in Sydney’s iconic locations, find your crew and experience hospitality at it’s best.

Travelling anywhere in the world is an exciting adventure as you try see unique locations, meet new and interesting people, and taste creative foods that you may never have tried before.

More than just a job!

Hear what our staff think about working for Applejack.
Click here >

Applejack’s International Applicant Concierge

Our bespoke Concierge Service is designed to help you move to Australia for the first time to get set up, settled in, and start thriving! We have the resources to help you with all the essentials, like finding accommodation, setting up a bank account and mobile phone, as well as the social side of relocating to Sydney.

Think of us as an aunty. We’re here to help you as best we can, and are always here for a chat.

Whilst we have made every effort to cover as many of the frequently asked questions, we know we cannot answer each and every question – therefore we encourage you to get in contact if you have any further questions now or in the future.

The Handbook


Visa Application

If you are coming to Australia and you are NOT a permanent resident or Australia Citizen, you will need to apply for a Visa and have that approved before you can travel.

Read more >



All our venues are in, or very close to the centre of Sydney’s CBD and are in some trendy locations including Potts Point, Surry Hills and The Rocks, making them some of the best places to live and work!

View our recommendations >



From taking that initial first step and booking your flight over, to getting around Sydney while you’re here, we’ve got all your information sorted.

Find out more >



Getting connected is the first thing you will need to do to stay in contact with friends and family back at home and connecting with people in your new town. Understanding all your choices means you will get the best deal.

View your options >



Its our preference that you set up an Australian bank account if you intended to earn a wage or salary. It should only take you 10 minutes to get set up.

Get started >


Private Health Care

Maintaining private health care is a condition on your visa and must be maintained while in Australia. Check out your options and ensure you are covered.

Read more >


Tax File Number

A tax file number (TFN) is free and identifies you for tax and superannuation purposes. If you intend to work when you arrive, you’ll need a TFN and have 28 days from starting work to provide your TFN to your employer.

Get started >



Your employer must pay money into a super account in your name, which is then managed by a superannuation fund. Over the course of your working life, the contributions add up and are invested by your superannuation fund.

Read more >


RSA Certificate

If you intend to work in a bar, restaurant, bottle shop you will need to get a RSA Certificate. it is a legal requirement that you complete Responsible Service of Alcohol training.

Book your course >